Thursday 17 October 2013

Alberta's Gem - Lake Louise

After all the Newfoundland's pictures I have posted, I felt a little guilty that I haven't had many pictures of Calgary or Alberta posted yet. So, I have decided to share with you a lovely series of Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. I do not have much to say about this place except for that it is absolutely gorgeous and it will take your breathe away either you are standing right in front of it or looking at its pictures. 
Download these gorgeous pictures of our beautiful nature for free for your phone's background or computer's wallpaper. Leave me a comment below if you want to get a print of the pictures. Photos will be framed and sized to your personal interests (if you want a postcard version I could do that as well.)
Email me or leave me a comment for further information! :)  
A panoramic view of the whole Lake Louise
Photo #1
#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11


#12

#13 - Mountain Tulip? ;)

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18
Facebook this post, Tweet it, Pin it or Share it on your favourite social network right here ⤵️

No comments:

Post a Comment