Monday 16 December 2013

Rebecca

Finally I can get back to blogging! It has been an extremely busy semester and Calgary's heavy snow has been messing with my head and throat... :( I could finally get around to finish editting this shoot we did at the beginning of the Winter! It was such a cold day we had to rush through the whole shoot. However, the background that looked so much like Winter Wonderland made the pictures turn out so perfectly. Enjoy my first posted couple shoot! 
































 Doesn't this look like he's walking on air? 



Recognize this picture?? ;) I just thought I would be so clever to have the same picture with different colour effects on just to trick you all.
If you like what you've seen, follow me on Pinterest, Tumblr or Blogger for the latest promotions and posts on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment